Common Questions

Q: What happens when I make an online donation?

When you make an online donation, you should receive an email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at 250-763-3737 ext 200. Be sure to check your junk mail!

Q: How can I cancel a payment?

If you would like to cancel a payment or are having any other difficulties making a transaction, please call 250-763-3737 ext 200 and we will be happy to assist you.

Q: Where does my money go?

See our Annual Report and Financial Report for more details on how you have made an impact in our community.

Q: When do I get my receipt?

Donors who make a one-time gift online will receive an e-receipt immediately. Check your email for your receipt. If you have made a monthly donation online, you will receive a receipt with the cumulative total of your giving at the end of the year.

Q: How do I change my credit card information?

To make any changes to your credit card information or change your monthly donation payments, please contact us at 250-763-3737 ext 200, we will be happy to help you.

Q: How do I print my email receipt?

If you would like to have a printed copy of your receipt, select the “Print” option in your email client. If you are using a website, this will usually be in the top-right corner of the email. For Outlook and Apple Mail, you will want to press “File … Print,” as you would for any document. For more specific instructions, visit this page.

Q: Do I need a printed receipt when I file my taxes?

No, you do not need to print your receipt. However, if you would like to include a paper copy, it does not need to be printed on a single page – Revenue Canada will accept a multi-page receipt.

Q: How can I change my mailing address?

To change your mailing address, please call our office at 250-763-3737 ext 200 or email with your updated information.